IMC 305: Visual Communication
Emphasizes creation, utilization, and critique of visual components of IMC at professional levels. Students will learn basics of design software for IMC purposes and applications in print, online, and video, as well as packaging and retail environments.
- Jour 273: Creative Visual Thinking (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 305
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 305
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 305
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours