IMC 304: Account Planning
Presents principles and practices of the account planning process to develop skills, insights and strategies to use in different methods of influencing consumers' behavior.
- IMC 104: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Com (Minimum grade: C)
- IMC 205: Writing for Integrated Marketing Comm (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 304
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 304
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 304
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.