IMC 205: Writing for Integrated Marketing Comm
This course focuses on developing students' skills in accurate, forceful, vivid and persuasive writing to advance a variety of IMC strategies.
Course may be repeated only once. This course is only available to students with majors in the School of Journalism and New Media or School of Business Administration.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- School of Journalism or School of Business Majors Only
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Engl 102 or Liba 102 or Hon 102 or Writ 102
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 205
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 205
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 205
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours