Accy 300: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
A review and synthesis of the accounting cycle, the accrual accounting process and the measurement and reporting of assets, liabilities and equity.
- Accy 201: Introduction to Accounting Principles I (Minimum grade: C)
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Accy 300
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Accy 300
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Accy 300
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.