Writ 250: Advanced Composition
Writing & Rhetoric
A course extending the skills of academic writing and research established in first-year writing. Students analyze readings of increasing complexity, write in a variety of genres, construct ePortfolios, compose presentations with electronic tools, and choose their fields of emphases for research projects.
- Cannot book if ENG 321 has been successfully completed
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Engl 102 or Liba 102 or Hon 102 or Writ 102
- Lecture: Lecture for Writ 250
- Lecture: Correspondence for Writ 250
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Writ 250
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Writ 250
- Lecture: WEB New York Internship Experience
- Lecture: WEB-based Accountancy Internship
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Writ 250
- Lecture: iStudy for Writ 250
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.