Psy 394: Lab in Psy: Cognition and Perception
Students learn basic research methods, conduct experiments and report their findings by studying thinking and perceptual processes via computer-based experiments.
- Psy 202: Statistics for Behavioral Sciences (Minimum grade: C)
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required
- Pre-requisite: Psy 320 or Psy 326 (all with minimum grade of C).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lab: Laboratory for Psy 394
- Lab: iStudy for Psy 394
- Lab: Compressed Video for Psy 394
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.