Hst 130: Intro to US History to 1877
This course is an introduction to political, cultural, social, and economic development of the US to 1877.
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Hst 130
- Lecture: Discussion for His 130
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Hst 130
- Lecture: iStudy for Hst 130
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Hst 130
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.