Bisc 548: Plant Cell and Developmental Biology
In this course students gain enhanced understanding and appreciation of fundamental aspects of plant growth and development with emphasis on key features of plant cells and hormone signaling pathways that regulate plant development. (3 lecture hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 336: Genetics (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: Bisc 372 with a minimum grade of C or Bisc 440 with a minimum grade of C or graduate standing.
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 548