Bisc 415: Vertebrate Histology
This course covers the microscopic anatomy of principal tissue types and organ systems in vertebrates, primarily mammals.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 330: Introductory Physiology (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 331: Comparative Anatomy of the Vertebrates (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 332: Comparative Embryology of Vertebrates (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 310: Human Anatomy (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Bisc 415
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.