Engr 360: Electric Circuit Theory
School of Engineering
Fundamental circuit concepts and laws, network analysis and theorems, AC steady-state response, AC power, coupled circuits.
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
- Phys 211: Physics for Science & Engineering I
- Engr 360 Requires: One Way-Co-Requisite Phys 212
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Engr 360
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Engr 360
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.