Bus 271: Business Communication
An oral and written applications-oriented communication course for managers; developing and writing of reports, oral briefings of business issues and multimedia presentations.
- Engl 102 or Liba 102 or Hon 102 or Writ 102
- Lecture: Lecture for Bus 271
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Bus 271
- Lecture: Online Program for Bus 271
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based (Program)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours