SW 624: Field Instruction IV
This course is one of two concentration courses that provide an internship experience consisting of a minimum of 225 hours of directed practicum in settings representative of student areas of concentration in communities with diverse populations.
- SW 623: Field Instruction III (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 683: Theories of Psychotherapy (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 686: Traumatic Stress & Crisis Intervention (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 687: Substance Abuse and Addiction (Minimum grade: C)
- Internship: Internship for SW 624
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.