SW 321: Human Behav and the Soc Environment I
First of two courses that utilize biological, psychological, social, and cultural perspectives to examine human growth and development across the life span. Covers conception through adolescence. Considers the impact of families, groups, organizations, and communities upon development and behavior.
- Soc 101: Introductory Sociology I
- Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Bisc 102 or Bisc 104 or Bisc 160 or Bisc 162 or Bisc 206 or Bisc 207 or Bisc 210 or Bisc 150 or Bisc 202 or Bisc 203 or Bisc 201
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 321
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 321
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for SW 321
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for SW 321
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.