NHM 444: Strategic Issues in Hospitality
Nutrition & Hospitality Management
Strategy in a dramatically changing, intensely competitive marketplace. Focuses on key concepts in comsumer-driven hospitality organizations.
- NHM 215: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- B.S.H.M. majors only.
- Pre-requisite: ( Mktg 351 or GB 350 ) and (Mgmt 371 or Mgmt 391 or GB 370) .
- Pre-Requisite: (Mktg 351 or GB 350) And (Mgmt 371 or Mgmt 391 or GB 370).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 444
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.