NHM 441: Food Systems Management and Leadership
Nutrition & Hospitality Management
Reinforcement of the key management and leadership components applied in commercial and noncommercial food and beverage operations management.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite: B.S.D.N. majors, B.S.H.M majors OR Hospitality Management Minors Only
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 441
- Lecture: In-Country for NHM 441
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 441
- Lecture: iStudy for NHM 441
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.