NHM 310: Hospitality Industry Accounting
Nutrition & Hospitality Management
Review of financial statements as well an introduction to financial analysis, operations budgeting, and cash management specific to the hospitality industry.
- Accy 201: Introduction to Accounting Principles I
- B.S.D.N. or B.S.H.M. majors only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite NHM 215 OR NHM 114
- Lecture: Lecture for NHM 310
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for NHM 310
- Lecture: iStudy for NHM 310
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.