SRA 380: Current Issues in Travel & Tourism Mgmt.
Health, Exercise Sci & Recreation Mgmt
A survey of travel and tourism in the United States and abroad with focus on terminology, trends, demographics, and financial significance.
- PRM 194 or PRM 200 with minimum grade of C
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Indep Study: Independent Study for SRA 380
- Indep Study: Web-based Indep Study for SRA 380
- Indep Study: WEB Washington Internship for SRA 380
- Indep Study: iStudy for SRA 380
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.