LA 421: Special Topics in Legal Studies
Study of topics related to legal studies but not addressed in other courses within the department. May be repeated for graduation credit up to three times with written permission of the program coordinator or department chair.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Seminar for LA 421
- Seminar: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Seminar: Compressed Video for LA 421
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for LA 421
- Seminar: Study Abroad Seminar for LA 421
- Seminar: iStudy for LA 421
- Seminar: In-Country Program for LA 421
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.