CJ 465: Criminal Profiling and Serial Offenders
Examination in criminal profiling to establish leads and detect patterns in unsolved cases and/or classify and predict the behavior patterns of repeat offenders, particularly serial murders, arsonists, rapists, and child molesters. Topics include case management, database development, typology validation, motive and pattern analysis, personality assessment, forensic demography, statistical prediction, and the ethics of provocation, interview and interrogation strategies.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-requisite CJ 100 OR CJ 110
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 465
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 465
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 465