Educ 333: Special Topics in Education
A special topics course that has been designed to meet staff needs of public school systems in Mississippi.
1 - 6 Credits
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Educ 333
- Lecture: Study Abroad/ w Campus Meeting
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Educ 333
- Lecture: In-Country for Educ 333
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Educ 333
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.