Edsp 401: Collaboration, Consultation, & Teamwork
To prepare special educators to collaborate with educators, families, and related service providers in culturally responsive ways to address the needs of students. Contexts, content, processes, practices, and support of school consultation are addressed.
- Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
- Edsp 327: Classroom Mgt & Behavioral Interventions
- Edsp 329: Character/Assess Indiv with Severe Disab
- Edsp 335: Assessment of Exceptional Students
- Edsp 403: Instr Strat for Students with Severe Dis
- Special Education Majors Only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Edsp 401
School of Education 8