Edlt 604: Effective Literacy Assess and Intervent
The focus of this course is the role of the literacy leader as a diagnostician in the classroom. Candidates will learn how to administer measures of literacy assessments that can be used for individuals or whole groups. Candidates will analyze data, plan appropriate interventions, and implement the interventions.
- Edlt 602: Early Literacy Development (Minimum grade: C)
- Edlt 603: Expanding Literacy Development (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Edlt 604
- Lecture: Literacy Cohort for Edlt 604
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edlt 604
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edlt 604
- Lecture: Online Program for Edlt 604
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.