Edci 610: Assessing Student Learning
Differential instruction and assessment; state and national assessments.
Course can only be taken for graduate credit.
- Restricted to Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Online Program.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edci 610
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edci 610
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edci 610
- Lecture: Online Program for Edci 610
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.