Edci 419: Classroom Assessment
This course is designed to explore how effective assessment practices inform instruction in the K-12 classroom. In this capstone course, candidates will articulate the important aspects of classroom assessment, high stakes tests (HST), and other standardized tests. Candidates will analyze and evaluate assessment data from their field placements and from high stakes tests to inform effective differentiated instructional strategies to ensure student achievement in the diverse classroom.
- Edci 353: Planning & Teaching Strategies for Effec
- Enrollment restricted to Teacher Education
- Lecture: Lecture for Edci 419
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Edci 419
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edci 419