Edrs 705: Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
Leadership & Counselor Education
An in-depth study of advanced quantitative research methods used to investigate educational phenomena.
- Edrs 601: Educational Statistics I (Minimum grade: C)
- Edrs 605: Introduction to Educational Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Edrs 701: Educational Statistics II (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Edrs 705
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.