Edrs 704: Foun. of Qualitative Research Method
Leadership & Counselor Education
An in-depth analysis of the various forms of qualitative research. It is intended that this course will provide students with a theoretical and practical starting point for utilizing this method of research.
- Edrs 601: Educational Statistics I (Minimum grade: C)
- Edrs 605: Introduction to Educational Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Seminar: Seminar for Edrs 704
- Seminar: Compressed Video for Edrs 704
- Seminar: Hybrid Seminar for Edrs 704
- Seminar: Online Program for Edrs 704
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.