Edld 617: School Law and Leadership
The purpose of this course is to introduce students to the area of education law to better equip them as instructional leaders within their schools. Candidates will read the seminal court cases impacting education, and understand the basic applications of those cases to practice and policy. Candidates will also develop the ability to work within established guidelines such as school board policies, state statutes, and federal laws.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edld 617
- Lecture: Principal Corps for Edld 617
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edld 617
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edld 617
- Lecture: Online Program for Edld 617