Edhe 669: Resource Management in Higher Education
This course explores the ways in which leaders in higher education can manage resources (e.g., capital, financial, human, and information) to meet the challenges and opportunities afforded in higher education today.
- Admission to a higher education program or permission of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 669
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 669
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Edhe 669
- Lecture: WEB-Based Higher Education for Edhe 669
- Lecture: Online Program for Edhe 669
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.