Edhe 333: Special Topics in Higher Education
A special topics course designed to address topics of interest in higher education across various fields within the discipline.
May be repeated for credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 333
- Lecture: Washington Internship for Edhe 333
- Lecture: New York Intership for Edhe 333
- Lecture: Atlanta Internship for Edhe 333
- Lecture: Online Program for Edhe 333
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 333
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.