Edhe 303: Academic Skills for Transfer Students
The development of academic skills, including time management, note taking, reading textbooks, preparing for and taking examinations, and orientation to university life. First-time transfer students who go on probation at the end of their first 12 hours of enrollment are required to take this course the following semester.
- Additional course fee will be assessed
- EDHE 303 Students Only.
- Cancel EDHE 303.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 303
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 303
School of Education 2
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours