Edhe 301: Career and Life Planning
The development of career and life-planning skills through exposure to occupational information, decision-making models, job search techniques, professional literature, leadership roles, values clarification, and career ladder strategies.
- Junior Standing Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 301
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 301
- Lecture: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: New York Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: Atlanta Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Edhe 301
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edhe 301
- Lecture: CV Hybrid for Edhe 301
School of Education 9
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.