Edhe 301: Career and Life Planning
The development of career and life-planning skills through exposure to occupational information, decision-making models, job search techniques, professional literature, leadership roles, values clarification, and career ladder strategies.
- Junior Standing Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 301
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 301
- Lecture: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: New York Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: Atlanta Internship Experience Program
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Edhe 301
School of Education 9
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours