Edhe 202: Fundamentals of Active Learning
Required of students readmitted to the university upon return from academic suspension or academic dismissal. Students must meet contractual requirements of an academic success plan established by the academic support counselor. Requirements will include participation in workshops (topics to include comprehension, active learning, goal setting, time management, reading strategies, note taking, learning styles, etc.), individual and group meetings, logged study hours, prescribed consultations with other support units. Students must continue in the course until receiving a passing grade.
- Students required to enroll can not drop.
- Additional course fee will be assessed
- Edhe 202 Students Only.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 202
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 202
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Edhe 202
Ctr. for Exc. in Teaching
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours