Edhe 101: Academic Skills for College
The development of academic skills, including time management, note taking, reading textbooks, preparing for and taking examinations, and orientation to university life.
Freshman students placed on academic probation after their first semester will be required to take this course the following semester.
- Additional course fee will be assessed
- EDHE 101 Students Only
- Mandatory for all first-year students on academic probation.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 101
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 101
School of Education 2
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours