Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
School of Education Outstanding Service Award
The Exemplary Service Award is presented to a faculty or staff member for exceptional service to the profession, the local or University community, region, state, or national and international scholarly communities during the academic year.
- Melissa Kim Chrestman - ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR I (2014)
School of Education Outstanding Teacher of the Year
- Kerry B Melear - PROFESSOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION (2015)
School of Education Researcher of the Year
- Kerry B Melear - PROFESSOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION (2013)
- Kerry B Melear - PROFESSOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION (2010)
- Kerry B Melear - PROFESSOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION (2007)
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.