- AT 601: Introduction to Athletic Training
- AT 602: Athletic Training Clinical I
- AT 603: Orthopedic Eval of Athletic Injuries I
- AT 604: Therapeutic Interventions in Ath. Train.
- AT 605: Athletic Training Clinical II
- AT 606: Orthopedic Eval of Athletic Injuries II
- AT 607: General Medicine & Pharmacology
- AT 608: Rehabilitation of Athletic Injuries
- AT 609: Immersive Field Experience in Ath. Train
- AT 610: Athletic Training Clinical III
- AT 611: Athletic Train. Admin. & Professionalism
- AT 612: Selected Topics in Athletic Training
- AT 613: Athletic Training Clinical IV
- AT 614: Integration to Practice
- AT 697: Thesis
- AT 698: Field Service Project in Athletic Train.
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.