- Bisc 427: Methods in Comparative Neuroscience
- Bisc 541: Cell Biol. of Neurodegenerative Disease
- Neu 490: Directed Studies in Neuroscience
- Neu 492: Directed Research in Neuroscience II
- Neu 579: Advanced Topics in Neuroscience
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.