Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Edsp 335: Assessment of Exceptional Students
- Edsp 402: Organization & Administration of Spec Ed
- Edsp 628: Trans. Educ. Srvcs. for Indiv. w/Disab.
- Edsp 631: Organization of Special Education
- Edsp 641: Methods & Materials of Educ. Assessment
- Edsp 643: The Learning Brain
- Edsp 645: Cognitive Neuroscience & Education
- Edsp 674: Seminar in Special Education
- Edsp 683: Exam of Res w/Exceptional Students
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.