- DMS 101: Introduction to Digital Media Studies
- DMS 398: Topics in Digital Media Studies Abroad
- DMS 399: Topics in Digital Media Studies
- DMS 401: Digital Media Studies Practicum
- MIS 619: Advanced Information Systems Mgmt
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.