Master of Business Administration
The M.B.A. exposes students to a variety of subjects, including statistics, economics, organizational behavior, business communication, marketing, financial strategy, operations management, and information technology management. The M.B.A. is available as either a Campus program or as a professional program. The campus M.B.A. can be taken on either a full-time or part-time basis with all courses offered in the evenings and on the Oxford Campus. The professional M.B.A. is designed for working business professionals and involves a variety of online technological delivery modes.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree & official transcripts (3.0+ GPA)
- Official GMAT/GRE test score (500+ GMAT or 302+ GRE) (If you are applying to the ONLINE program and have 5+ years of full-time professional work experience, you may qualify for a test waiver. If you believe you meet this requirement, please email Mrs. Amy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Resume Review.)
- Essay (one-page document that includes your goals and why you would like to earn your MBA)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 2 years of full-time professional work experience (Online Program Only)
- Prerequisites: Principles of Accounting And Business Finance (Pre Reqs may be taken after acceptance but must be completed prior to starting MBA coursework.)
- TOEFL score (If you are not a US citizen or have not completed a degree in the US)
Minimum Total Credit Hours: 36
Students must complete the requirements for either the campus or professional M.B.A. program.