Mktg 496: Business Analytics
Students develop critical skills for today's intensive, data-driven decision making through practical-use cases cutting across multiple business functions. Students gain experience with relevant software tools and apply descriptive and predictive analytics to data describing markets, customers, products, services, and industries. Emphasis is placed on applications, concepts, and the interpretation and communication of results.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite Econ 302 OR Bus 302
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 496
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Mktg 496