Mgmt 495: Leadership and Group Dynamics
The study of leadership and group processes in organizations with an emphasis on developing interpersonal skills, teamwork, and a keen awareness of how to lead and work with groups.
- Mgmt 391: Organizational Behavior (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 495
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 495
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 495
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.