Mgmt 383: Human Resource Management
Principles and procedures relating to human resource management (HRM) and its major functional areas: human resource development (staffing), performance management, safety, total rewards (compensation & benefits), talent management (training & development), and employee relations. This course presents an overview of HRM's role in the organization. General areas of involvement such as social responsibility, ethics, workforce diversity, performance management, HR planning, assessing HR outcomes, and HR contributions to organizational strategy are studied. The external and internal environments of HRM are also examined, with special attention given to the political-legal, sociocultural and international environments.
- Pre-requisite: Mgmt 371 minimum grade C or GB 370 minimum grade C.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 383
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 383
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 383
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Mgmt 383
- Lecture: Online Program for Mgmt 383