Mgmt 353: Healthcare Regulation and Policy
This course examines the impact of health law and regulation on health care systems. It explores how to assess liability in the workplace, the impact of medical malpractice, risk management, and current ethical and legal dilemmas in the practice of medicine. We discuss how to manage the risk of the employer and patient through the use of medical records and specific behavior patterns, how to determine personal risk, and how to recognize potential litigious issues in the practice of medicine.
- Pre-requisite: Successful completion of 54 hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 353
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 353
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Mgmt 353
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 353