Ent 466: Regulation in New Ventures
This course evaluates the current regulatory environment of employee and labor relations in small and family business whose growth eventually brings them under various statutes and regulations. This course addresses such employment issues as handbooks, employment contracts, employee discipline, employee benefits, labor relations, workplace privacy, dress codes, and workplace compliance laws, such as the Civil Rights Act, ACA, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, and sexual harassment.
- Pre-requisite: Mgmt 371 or GB 370 (C min).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Ent 466
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Ent 466
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Ent 466