Ent 382: Franchising
This course will focus on the business model of franchising both as a franchisee and a franchisor. This course will explore its popularity, when it is effective, as well as the dark sides of franchising to explore the important concerns that students should have when exploring franchises. This course will review principles from strategic management, marketing, and other business disciplines in the franchising context to help students evaluate this popular and frequently successful route to entrepreneurship.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Earned Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for Ent 382
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Ent 382
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Ent 382
- Lecture: Online Program for Ent 382