Bus 322: Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
Negotiation is one mechanism employed to resolve disputes and secure agreements between two or more individuals or groups. The purpose of this course is to study the process of negotiation and dispute resolution as presented in a variety of settings. The course is relevant to a broad spectrum of problems faced by a wide variety of individuals and groups in business and in their day-to-day lives. Through negotiation exercises, this course allows students an opportunity to develop skills experientially and to identify and differentiate negotiation styles and techniques.
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for Bus 322
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Bus 322
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Bus 322
- Lecture: Online Program for Bus 322