Fin 361: Quantitative Financial Analysis
Financial analysis and modeling, with an emphasis on corporate finance, utilizing technologically based techniques.
- Fin 331: Business Finance I (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Finance Majors Only (Banking and Finance, Managerial Finance, Real Estate, and Risk Management and Insurance).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 361
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Fin 361
- Lecture: Web-based Washington Internship Fin 361
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.