Fin 338: Intermediate Financial Management
Problems and theories in financial decision making with attention given to acquisition and management of assets, cost of capital and procurement of funds.
- Fin 331: Business Finance I (Minimum grade: C)
- Junior Standing Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 338
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 338
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Fin 338
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours