Fin 333: Financial Markets and Institutions
To provide a conceptual framework to understand why and how markets exist. This course will familiarize students with the securities traded in each type of financial market and the types of services available in various types of financial institutions. In addition, this course will address the effects of credit and financial regulations on financial markets and institutions.
Students may take either Fin 303/Econ 303 (Money and Banking) OR Fin 333, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Fin 331: Business Finance I
- No credit for both Fin303/Eco303 & Fin333
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 333
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 333