SW 685: Gerontological Social Work
This seminar provides an introduction to gerontology with a foundation in the biological, psychological, social, and behavorial aspects of aging. Emphasis will be on incorporating current research and experimental components in working with the aging population.
- SW 621: Field Instruction I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 622: Field Instruction II (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 630: Theories and Methods of Family Intervent (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 640: Advanced Clinical Social Work: Groups (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 650: Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 685
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.